Shirin Shoai, LMFT
Verified by Clinicians of Color Directory
About Shirin Shoai, LMFT
Hey there. If you’ve found your way to my profile, you’re probably experiencing some distressing challenges in your life—maybe in your career, your relationships, or your overall sense of well being—and you want to make sense of it all. Maybe you’ve been meaning to make some important changes, but you’re not sure where to start. Or, you’ve been in therapy before, and you’re ready to try a new approach or deepen the work from where you are now.
We may be a good fit if you want help with:
– clarifying your needs in relationship, getting out of it what you’re putting in, or deciding whether you even want one
– setting healthy boundaries around your time, emotional energy, or activities
– navigating life after the loss of a person, job, relationship, or life stage—or anticipating a difficult transition
– dissolving behavioral patterns based in relational trauma or childhood emotional neglect
– building resilience to shame, rejection, and criticism—especially your own inner critic
– supporting changes that increase self-esteem, autonomy, and confidence in your decisions and choices
– reflecting on issues of identity, purpose, and meaning: expressing who you know you are amidst cultural or family expectations
As your therapist, I offer a welcoming, nonjudgmental space reserved just for you. Get in touch today for a complimentary 15-minute phone consultation.
How to get started
The best way to get started is to contact me through the contact form below.
Below are the payment options this practice offers:
YEARS IN PRACTICE: