Keischa Pruden, LCMHCS, LCAS, CCS
Verified by Clinicians of Color Directory
About Keischa Pruden, LCMHCS, LCAS, CCS
Hello and welcome to my profile!
– Are you a parent struggling with your child’s new autism diagnosis and need assistance with the special education process/advocacy?
– Are you a mental health professional seeking assistance on how to help your autistic clients psychologically/emotionally?
– Are you an educator new to autism and need strategies/resources for an inclusive learning environment as well as socioemotional learning?
– Are you a woman of faith who struggles with setting healthy limits in your life, need support to make changes, but are afraid to seek help from places other than your spiritual base?
Have you tried to solve the problems in your life on your own and realized you need help from someone else?
I understand your frustration. I have been where you are. As a woman of faith, wife, and mother of a child on the autism spectrum as well as a child with ADHD, I have experienced anxiety and felt totally lost. I struggled with setting appropriate limits in my life and suffered from burnout. But over time, I have learned and implemented strategies that greatly improved my children’s’ lives, reduced my anxiety, and helped my clients as well.
I provide assistance in the following areas:
– autism advocacy to autistic clients, their parents, educators, and other mental health professionals through IEP/504 review, IEP/504 meeting preparation, teaching advocacy skills, and providing psychoeducation about autism and related issues;
– outpatient therapy geared toward helping clients, especially African American women of faith, establish healthy boundaries in their lives. I help clients explore areas in their lives that have been affected by unhealthy behavior patterns (biological, psychological, social, spiritual) and facilitate restoration of a healthy “whole self.
It’s time to step outside your comfort zone and learn how to set boundaries in your life. It’s time to learn strategies that will help you and your family live a more peaceful life. Are you ready? Feel free to contact me. I’m willing to help you start your journey to wellness.
How to get started
The best way to get started is to visit my website: www.prudencounselingconcepts.com
Below are the payment options this practice offers:
- 30 minutes, 75.00 50 minutes, 125.00 60 minutes and up, 150.00; Comprehensive Clinical Assessment, 150.00
YEARS IN PRACTICE:
Mood Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
Childhood Behaviors/Disorders (ODD/ADHD)